In response to numerous requests from Palpung Centers worldwide as well as many other Dharma communities and individuals, Guru Vajradhara His Holiness Chamgon Kenting Tai Situpa has agreed to transmit the sacred Dharma Living Wisdom, a serial of five teachings, via Zoom video webinar, starting from the 27th of June, 2021. Palpung Dharma Chakra has been appointed to organize the event. The transmissions are open to everyone.
The sacred Dharma teachings given by Guru Vajradhara His Holiness the 12th Chamgon Kenting Tai Situpa in 2021
The Guru Padmasambhava’s Prophecies
27th June, 2021 (Sunday)
The Legends of the Great Mahasiddhas
11th July, 2021 (Sunday)
The Blessing and Mantra of Divine Mother Tara
25th July, 2021 (Sunday)
Dharma of the Five
8th August, 2021 (Sunday)
Essence of Mahamudra
22nd August, 2021 (Sunday)
The time schedule is the same time for all the teachings:
New Delhi 19:30 – 20:30 (UTC +5:30)
Taipei/Hong Kong/Singapore/Malaysia 22:00 – 23:00 (UTC+8)
Jakarta/Bangkok 21:00 – 22:00 (UTC+7)
Paris/Vienna/Ber1in 16:00 – 17:00 (UTC+2)
London/Dublin 15:00 – 16:00 (UTC+1)
New York/Toronto 10:00 – 11:00 (EDT, UTC-4)
L.A./San Francisco 07:00 – 08:00 (PST/PDT,UTC-7)
South Africa 16:00 – 17:00 (UTC+2)
Ethiopia/Kenya 17:00 – 18:00 (UTC+3)
Auckland/New Zealand 02:00 – 03:00 (UTC+12)
Sydney/Australia 00:00 – 01:00 (UTC+10)
- All the teachings are webcast teachings via Zoom (webinar).
- Rinpoche will teach in English.
- Available Simultaneous translations: 中文, français, Deutsch, bahasa Indonesia, italiano, português, русский, Slovenščina, Español, Tiếng Việt
- All English speaking participants are advised to access the teaching live on Palpung YouTube channel.
- Registration for each teaching will be open 13 days before the teaching date and will be closed one day before the teaching date.