COVID UPDATE as per October 1, 2021
We are slowly begnning to open our houses to visitors again. Due to the pandemic and in following all regulations by the interior ministry, you may visit us on basis of the following:
- G1 regulations are to be kept
- Distance between people is still to be kept
- FFP2 masks are still compulsory
- Door handles must be desinfected after being used
- Everyone attendig practice must continue to provide their contact details. Evidence will be destroyed after 4 weeks
- If you consider to visit us it is compulsory to contact us ahead of your visit!
If you would like to visit us it is useful to check on our calender to find out when we practice and meditate together or do other activities. Also, we suggest to get acquainted with etiquette in Buddhist Institutes.
Currently, our teachings mostly take place in our City Institute Purkersdorf, situated at the gates of Vienna and hence easy reachable. Our regular mediations are
Friday 19:00 hrs Chenräzig practice
Saturday 17:00 hrs Shamata meditation
Sunday 9:00 hrs Green Tara practices
In our retreat Institute, due to being under adaption and construction, we only host special programs as well as chosen Volonteers‘ Days.
Wednesday 20:00 hrs Chenräzig practice
If you consider visiting one of our houses we request you to contact us ahead.