Our Regular Practice Schedule
COVID UPDATE as per June 10, 2021
Due to the pandemic we are following all regulations by the interior ministry
- Curfew between 20:00 and 06:00 hrs is being lifted, hence we are allowed to practice following our usual schedule which we will step by step reintroduce.
- Distance between people is still to be kept
- Practitioners please provide evidene of being vaccinated, recovered or tested negative (not longer than 48 hrs)
- FFP2 masks are still compulsory
- Door handles must be desinfected after being used
- Everyone attendig practice must continue to provide their contact details. Evidence will be destroyed after 4 weeks
and pertaining to those hygene rules, our practice until further notice will take place as follows:
Owing to Chöje Lama Palmo‘s critical condition, our regular meditations are currently administered by members of our community.
Saturday 18:00 hrs Chenräzig practice
Sunday 9:00 hrs Green Tara practices
You may find additional practice days like Losar, etc. in our calendar.
due to being under heavy adaption and construction and Covid regulations, our regular meditation is currently only for individuals on site.
If you consider visiting one of our houses we request you to contact us ahead.
We suggest to get acquainted with etiquette in Buddhist Institutes.